LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN
organic chicken broth (low sodium)
organic micro greens
1. Make 2 cups of brown rice into rice cooker and let that cook while you prepare the rest of the meal
2. Boil 4 cups of chicken broth & 2 cups of water. Once to a boil, add freshly washed brussel sprouts till tender
3. Marinate chicken with freshly squeezed lemon and pepper with a dash of sea slat.
4. Chop onions. Snow peas should be freshly washed and cut on the edges while pull out the tough strong string on the side of it.
5. 2 TBSP of coconut oil in a frying pan, stir fry onions and snow peas. Add lemon while frying
6. 4 TBSP of coconut oil in a grilling pan, grill chicken
7. Rice should be done, add freshly washed and chopped cilantro. Squeeze lemon and mix
8. Drain brussel sprouts
9. Grab micro greens and decorate on top
Didn’t have the patience to learn how to cook eggplant -__- that’s next on my to do list. This dish is actually good! I love red onions! Can’t wait to eat this tomorrow again! Enjoy