A filipino favorite turned into a nutritious meal!
Bragg’s liquid amino: soy sauce alternative
I wish I could tell you the measurements, but I just marinated it to my liking!
1. Cut off all fat from skirt steak
2. Marinate in Bragg’s liquid amino soy sauce, dash of sea salt, and pepper.
3. Cut up ginger and squeeze fresh lemon on to raw meat.
4. MARINATE OVER NIGHT
,5. Next day, cook meat in frying pan or wok. *No need to add oil!
6. When meat seems almost finished, throw in half an onion that’s diced.
7. Serve it with brown rice or like mine.. couscous! Yum!!!!